Friday, February 4, 2011

Providence Public Schools Elementary Schools Open Schools Week

Time for one more quick post before my kids' school bus arrives:

Providence Public Schools Elementary Open Schools Week is next week, February 7-11. Click on the image of the flier to the left for the address, phone and website of each PPSD elementary school.

I recommend that you call the schools prior to stopping by. I can only speak for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary School for sure, but I know that we'd love to be able to greet you and help you see the school in a way that will make good use of your time. We'll have parents and school staff able to greet people in the morning at 9:30, and we also encourage you to sign up for an upcoming open house/tour. MLK's upcoming tour dates are 2/15 at 6:30pm, 3/4 at 9:30am and 3/18 at 9:30am.  Interested families should call the school office at 456-9398 to register or you can email me at jill(dot)davidson(at)gmail(dot)com.

I'll be sharing more information soon about elementary school registration. For an general overview of registration dates and basic info, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment