Monday, January 31, 2011

KidoInfo Event: Parenting Simply, March 7 @ Local 121

"Parenting Simply," hosted by KidoInfo and scheduled to take place at 6:30 on March 7 at Local 121, will gather thoughtful experts and many of you to think about the question “What can I do to simplify and create a meaningful lifestyle for myself and my family?” I have the honor of moderating the panel of experts who are the stars of the night, and I am really excited about the evening.

Here's the description of the event from Kidoinfo site:
Kidoinfo presents a panel discussion on Parenting Simply, the second conversation in our 2010-2011 Series. The experts on our panel have backgrounds in child development, food and nutrition, education, and life-work balance.
Join the conversation. Panelists will share their tips and ideas on how to foster balance and peace of mind. All involved will walk away from the event with ideas and inspiration.
Since parenting is challenging enough and finding a babysitter for a night out may be costly, this event is free! Appetizers included. Cash bar. Hope you can join us! Space is limited. Pre-register here.
 The panelists are Janice O'Donnell - Executive Director, Providence Children’s Museum, Johnanna Corcoran - Family Enrichment Consultant, My Familytopia, and Hannah Marcotti - Holistic Health Coach, Hannah’s Harvest. Note I am the moderator - not an expert! I think about ways to keep balance in our family life all the time, and I know that the path to this is often defined by adherence to simplicity, but anyone who knows me knows well that I hardly have it figured out. I don't think that many of us do have it figured out.

So let's gather on March 7 and figure it out together. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment